Friday, May 15, 2009

What was I thinking?

Not sure where my head was. I guess I have been pre-occupied by a health problem with Mason. These are the fabulous tote bags I made yesteray. Don't you just love the lady bugs and polka dots? What you can't see them? Yes I know. For some unknown reason I packed them all without taking photos. Must be stressed out more than thought.
Although I did decide the doggie tote had to stay with me. Notice the is a chihuahua on there, I had to keep it.
And love the doggie bones and hearts on the inside. Think it just needs a little embelishment on the outside and it will be done.
David will be back home around midnight tonight. Need to finish 3 more tote bags. That shouldn't be a problem if I can find the right fabric today. Car shopping for teenager this weekend so not sure how much I will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment