Monday, May 11, 2009

A Little Purchase

I stash busted around 8 yards of fabic this weekend. So I splurged a little today. I two big big swap-bot swaps I am in right now, with about 10 surprise packages I need to mail within the week. YIKES!!! I work well under pressure. One of the partners likes Hello Kitty. Guess I will be creating something with those. Bottom left is a really cool Robert Kauffman lizzard fabric. I am thinking a few boy baby bibs. All five prints total 2 yards. I really didn't spend that much. I have found I like buying fabric in smaller quantities and giving myself some variety. I tend to get bored very quickly looking at the same print. Although I can never get bored looking at the little piggies.

Hmm wonder if I could patchwork the Hello Kitty fabrics together for something cute. The black is a woven cotton, the pink is a flannel. I would give a fun texture to quilt them together. We will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment