Thursday, May 07, 2009

Attention Deficit

My attention deficit has come back. It appears I have been bouncing around from project to project a bit lately. Finally laid this out, just need to baste, quilt and bind. Shouldn't take me more than a couple of hours to completely finish. Made from all the left over from the two quilt I made my Mother and sister.
Nice summer weight tshirt I bought before our Florida trip. After two washings it is short enough for a toddler. The star marks a safety pin, that is where I plan to cut and add some length. Shopping with a list makes me so much more productive. Boring white knit to add length to the green tshirt above. Yellow buttons for the short sleeve top I made over the weekend. And zipper for a camera case for Kim.
Two more hex flowers finished. Started making white fill in hexs. Plan is to circle each flower with white making a circular table runner for the round table in our kitchen. I don't recall having an obsession for yellow but it appears I made need an intervention for that also.
New acronym. BOC for Back of Chair. Kind of like a WIP (Work in Progress). For some reason my partially finished projects end up laid over the back of chairs. Unfortunately I have 6 chairs in the craft room. Goal this weekend is finish the BOC projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment