Saturday, May 09, 2009

No Monkeying Around

No monkeying around for me today. Mason didn't think I was home and accidently woke me up at 6am. Hemmed Kim's pink dress. Quilted and bound the Red, White and Black scrap quick. And even thought of a name for it... "Beat the Clock". Odd name but I was trying to finish it before David and Mason got home. Finished the redesign on my green tshirt. Must have done something right, I even got a compliment from Kim about it. Buttons and button holes done on the sleeveless tropical twist shirt. Made the cover for David's sub-woofer for the truck. Only bad thing is I pulled something in my lower back. Got so much done off my list I splurged and made two burp cloths and 4 bibs. Just need to add the snaps and they will be done.

Even had time for the kids to take me to lunch today. I didn't want to fight the crowds on Mother's Day. Today was close enough for me. We spent a couple hours at the mall afterwards. David has arrived safely in Washington. Very little laundry needs to be done on Sunday. Hope to have another productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment