Friday, May 01, 2009

Sampling

A small sampling of what I have been working on. You would think I have an obsession with pinks and flowers by looking at this photo. The top pink will be a dress for Kim. The middle one should be a sleeveless top for me. And the bottom one is a super soft knit that has plans of becoming a tank tank for me. All the patterns are simple so with a little luck they will get accomplished soon.
Burp cloths magically finished themselves. Love the green gingham, that was restashed from my Mom's stash to me. Put to very good use. Another example of I needed to buy fabric to reduce the fabric stash. The 24 burp cloths used about about 3 yards from the stash. Still haven't decided on those piggies yet.
Busy weekend ahead. Baby shower for a co-worker. I didn't get to make what I wanted to for her. Baby not actually due until June so I may sneak a few extra projects in just for fun. Collierville Fair on the Square is the weekend also. We have a historic downtown area in our lazy little suburb. They do several craft events like this through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment