Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Progress

Buttercup is missing David horribly. I on the other hand may miss him but get so much more done when he isn't around.I don't tell you about my little mix up while piecing this together. I think it actually turned out better visually.
After quilting and washing. It looks like a beautiful sunny day but it was cold and windy while I was trying to take this photo. I didn't have quite enough of the green for the backing so I pieced in some of the other fabric. I think it turned out better than all green. An afterthought of mine was to make some matching bibs. I would have finished a few more things but I spent some time goofing off with the kids this weekend. Those darn pesky kids.

1 comment:

  1. Love your projects!

    Thought you may be interested in a giveaway! Come and check it out!

    xo jane

    ReplyDelete