Friday, January 09, 2009

Great Ambitions

My little lunch run to the fabric store turned out well. Photo taken on the front seat of my car. Don't worry I actually stopped the car and parked before I took the photo. The small patterned on the far left and the animal prints are part of the same fabric series I bought last night. And the green and blue should tie it all in together. Sad thing is I think I have enough fabric for 3 or 4 baby quilts out of what I bought yesterday and today. Good news there are a couple more pregnant at the office.
Now just to get David to the airport in the morning and spend my weekend sewing. Anyone want to take bets on how much I can get done by Monday?

1 comment:

  1. that material is just adorable! i have another grandbaby due in may...i think i will try to find it for a little baby quilt! also want to thank you for visiting my blog during my bday celebration last week...it is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete