Friday, January 02, 2009

In with the New...

Hopefully 2009 will be a less stressful year at my house. Little Miss Nosey had to come see what I was taking a photo of this morning. The big print black and white fabric is the backing of the quilt. You can't see it in this photo but I pieced the binding with all the other black and white fabrics. I have probably another hour or so of hand sewing the binding and this is done. Not overly happy with my decision to quilt this in straight lines. But I do have a second quilt top that is almost identical that I can quilt differently.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your black, white and red quilts! And your little Butterfly is as cute as they come! Such fun reading your blog, Rochelle. You give so much to others and your projects are all just lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete