Monday, January 26, 2009

Pig Ears and Bear Noses

Pig ears and bear noses sounds like new exotic foods. Yuck.
All of the disorganization must be a sign of creativity. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it. You can see some of the hearts on the hind end of the pigs. I think I may do the same thing to the bears. I finished the small bear without a nose and ribbon. Buttercup had it for about 30 seconds and was getting way too excited for David. He was afraid she would pull out her stitches. So I will wait a couple more days and let her have it. In the meantime I ran out of stuffing for the medium and large bear. Plus I didn't have noses for them anyway. Note: must stop and get bear noses on the way home from work today.
As with the bears I ran out of stuffing for the pigs. Can't put their ears on until they are stuffed. Pig parts laying all over the house, we had a pork loin for lunch yesterday. I was going to come up with a story about "Ham-hocks" and the three bears. Maybe if we get iced in this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment