Friday, November 05, 2010

Scarves

My sister sent me an awesome fiber/bead scarf for my birthday. I need to take a photo and show everyone, save that for another day.




In the process of trying to find information about it I ran across a different way to make a fiber scarf. If you are a knitter this would be a great way to use up your fiber stash.



And then I came across this awesome scarf necklace. I am totally in love with it. Partly the color but I could so wear this to work. I have no desire to learn to knit or crochet. I do not need another hobby. But I love the look of this. Will see if I can find a bead and yarn I like to deliver to my Mom when I visit next week.

And the scarves I am making are not even close to this. I sent a couple to my mom and she gave them away. I think I take that as a compliment. I sent two to my sister for her birthday, that were returned for more postage. I blame the woman at the post office for that.

It must be the cooler weather that has me thinking of scarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment