Monday, November 15, 2010

Head Band Links

I spent the weekend traveling to Iowa and back. Exhausted. And I totally forgot to take any photos. Saturday My Mother, Grandmother, two aunts, my sister and I (oops and my oldest brother) all got together to make scarves. I promise I will post of photo of a finished one by the end of the week, they are pretty darn cute. Great visit with everyone but sure am glad to be home. I was worried all weekend about one of us hitting a deer. As I left Sunday morning to drive the 7 1/2 hours home with my migraine I wasn't 10 minutes from my Mom's house and a deer darted out about 3 car lengths in front of me. Needless to say it was white knuckled driving for the next 100 miles. But I made it home safely.

My sister and I were talking about fabric head bands over the weekend. I went to look for the old tutorial I used instead I came up with this one that is even more simple. This is actually the tutorial link I was looking for to share with her. And my sister also needs a tutorial for a flower on a head band. So I found this one.

If you have any other links I am sure my sister would love to have some additional ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment