Monday, November 17, 2008

WIP and Under the Weather

My works in progress are still in progress. I was feeling a bit under the weather over the weekend. Running a little temp on Sunday and can feel my ears and cheeks getting hot again today. If it wasn't payroll day I would be at home.

I was able to lay out the citrus quilt and get it ready for quilting. However I really need to buy a couple new spools of orange thread before I start. It is laying neatly over the back of a chair taunting me to start quilting it.


I got these all cut, just need to sew them when I feel like I have some energy.



And with the left over I did take a moment to sew up this tissue holder.
Love the ricrac Mom. It covered up the horrible thread tension on the new sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle, these are fun and fabulous quilts! I love the rickrack trim! Sending lots of good thoughts to pull you out and over the 'under the weather' spell! It's no fun feeling poorly....get well soon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete