Monday, November 03, 2008

Weekend Update

The only thing I accomplished this weekend was getting caught up with an old friend. Mason and I went to middle Tennessee to visit a friend and her daughter that were there for a softball tournament. We had beautiful weather and even better company for Saturday. Great friends and great weather what more could I ask for?

I did get a little time last night to start cutting up the fabric I bought on craigslist for a quilt. Haven't quite decided on the quilt design. I think it will "speak" to me when I start sewing. At least I hope it does. I will post some progress on that this week.

And I joined a swap for a stuffed Monster. Yikes!! I have never made one before. Hopefully I can find some creativity and create a scary little friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment