Friday, November 21, 2008

Mailbox Goodies

Busy week at the office. No time to do anything extra in my life. Good thing I had sent a bunch of swap packages early. I enjoy sending the swap packages but sometime it is also fun to receive. This box is from the pink and black handmade swap. And the box had all of this ribbon on the inside. Plus buttons and stickers.
One of the confetti swap packes showed up. I love the little high heel shoes in with the hearts.
Then last but certainly not least. A package of fabric charms (5x5 inch) came. There are almost 30 different but coordinated charms. They have a very retro look to them. I can't wait to come up with something special to use these. And maybe if I am real good Santa will let me pick out a few charm packs of my very own for Christmas.
So I haven't been very productive the past few days but my productivity the weeks before has paid off at the mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment