Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Peachy

Among other things we bought a half bussel of peaches at the farmers market this weekend.
Where is my sister when I need her to help me peel and cut these? I will admitt that part the box is gone already made into some delicious peach shakes and peach cobbler.
Mason's robe is wearable. I can't say it is done because it doesn't have the dragon on it yet. I am going to try a test embroidery on some scraps. I have never embroidered on satin material before I really don't want to destroy the robe. Worst case if I don't get to it before his surgery I can do it afterwards.

5 comments:

  1. Peaches! Oh, I want some... One bad thing about not living in the South any more. The peaches up here ain't all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love peaches! They look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the farmers markets are my favorite places to pick up fresh fruits and veggies and great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the peaches this year. I don't know what it is, but it's tasting particularly yummy this time around. :)

    (sharylove from I’M A BLOGGER, FOLLOW ME!!! on swap-bot.com)

    ReplyDelete