Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Back in the Craft Room

Feels good to be back in the craft room.
Ran out of beige thread today too. Guess that is a good thing. It means I was actually getting some sewing done.
The 18" embroidery blocks finally got sewn together. I don't even dare count how many quilt tops are done that I haven't quilted. Maybe when it gets cooler I will feel like quilting.
The test embroidery of the dragon. Same fabric as Mason's robe. I wanted to see how it would stitch out. Not too bad. Mason said he wants it on the back of the robe.
Mason is doing good. No pain meds today at all. Just need to get him healed in time for classes to start the end of August.

3 comments:

  1. I love your fabric! And it's always wonderful to get back into things we all love. Your dragon is so beautiful. I love the colors. Love from Ana Goncalves on Swap-bot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best wishes for Mason!
    and that dragon is just amazing, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dragon, cool!!!! You have a lot of really cool crafty stuff in your blog!!! :D

    I'm angeldiva on swapbot and I'm one of your partners in the I'm a Blogger Follow Me swap by the way ;)

    Happy swapping!

    ReplyDelete