Thursday, October 16, 2008

Signs of Fall

The weather is finally turning cooler in West Tennessee. Homecoming game and dance are tomorrow night. The festival on the square is this weekend. Halloween is just around the corner. Today is Valerie's Birthday. Our 23rd wedding anniversary is Sunday.

Hopefully with all that is going on I will have some time to work on a few craft projects over the weekend. I want to finish the placemats I started last week. And then I want to start the doggie lap quilt.

My mom sent me a box of sewing goodies. There is some great canvas fabric that will work for bags. And the zippers will be put to good use. But best of all she sent a box of sewing machine feet. I only looked at them breifly but there were some very neat hemming feet that I want to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment