Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Head Over Heels

Well I wouldn't exactly say I am head over heels with the new sewing machine. I miss my old one but this one does have a couple features that I really like. David loves that it is so much quieter than my old sewing machine. So much quieter that he has threatened not to get my old one repaired. And it has a clear bobbin compartment so you can see when you are running low on bobbin thread. What I don't like is that it is an electronic machine. It always ends with the needle in the down position which is a tad annoying and it seems to always take one extra stitch more because it wants the needle in the down position.
I tested it out making a reversible headband. So I was able to use it or at least I was half heartily open to change. I do need to make the elastic part just a tad bit bigger to stretch onto a head. Overall not bad for the new sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment