Friday, October 10, 2008

A Four Day Weekend

Well I actually only have two days off work but David is taking the kids to East TN for a long weekend to visit his family. I am home for 4 days by myself, oh what will I do with myself? I have a very long list of things I want to get accomplished this weekend. At the top of the list is the table runner for Val for her birthday. Plus I need to find some missing paperwork from 2006. So if anyone has any ideas of where I might of put paperwork two years ago let me know. The good news is while I was looking through boxes last night for the paperwork I found other things I was looking for, which lead to other things I wanted to look for. It may just be a weekend of total distractions and getting nothing accomplished. And I wonder where my son gets his ADD from.


No comments:

Post a Comment