Thursday, October 09, 2008

Choices

I have tried to teach our teenagers that life is all about choices. You choose to turn left or right, you choose to wear blue or green, you choose to do your homework or play computer games. And life's choices can have consequences great, small or none at all. No photo with today's post because the only photos I took yesterday were of my son's injuries in the emergency room in case I need to go to court to get medical bills paid.
It starts with a kid pouring milk on Mason's back and ends with a broken nose in the ER. The only good thing I can say is that the other kid was taken out of the high school in handcuffs. Both boys made poor choices and the consequences could be great for both of them. Hard lessons to learn.
Needless to say the only thing I did yesterday was deal with the aftermath of poor choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment