Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh Brother

I have been wanting a back up sewing machine for a while and I sure could use one now with my trusty 23 year old one acting up. David got off work a little early I asked him to check out what he could find at our local big box store.


One of these will be waiting for me when I get home this afternoon. I really didn't want to buy a new one, and if I did I wanted a very high quality machine. But with two of us in the house sewing it makes sense to have a cheap backup. Better yet I don't have to be so incredibly stressed about what is wrong with mine. I am sure the repair man will be happy to know I won't be stalking him either.



Limited Edition Project Runway CE-5000PRW - 50 Stitch Computerized Sewing MachineProfessional Features for the Designer in You…the CE5000 PRW is a Project Runway Limited Edition computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches and 87 stitch functions. Use the LCD screen to choose decorative, quilting or heirloom stitches to embellish your wardrobe. The exceptional feed system enables effortless sewing on denim, tweed and other thick fabrics. Complete with an automatic needle threader, fast bobbin winding system, Quick-Set™ bobbin and super bright LED-lit work area, the CE5000 PRW will turn your clothing into runway style creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment