Sunday, September 05, 2010

More

More fabric covered folders. The pattern and instructions can be found at Studio E Fabrics. The little frog case is a business card case.
And an exra one for an Aunt that likes frogs.
More fabric covered folders. Quite DNA-ish.
One final folder.
This one for a woman at my office.
I have a folder on my computer labeled More Projects. I save things there that I would try when I have time. Today I had some time. The business card case came from there. And I have another project I will show you tomorrow. Just one more day left of the long weekend. So far it has been more than I could have hoped for.

2 comments:

  1. You are amazingly prolific! You really got your mojo working this weekend...fabulous projects you have going there. Can't find the file folder info at the link site; where on the site can I find it? Enjoy your one more day off! xo,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it (I think), the "Enchantment" envelope under free projects? (I thought it was a blouse pattern; silly me. :)

    ReplyDelete