Monday, September 20, 2010

Back To Work

After I got moved I decided to play around a bit.
Totally forgot I had the dark brown circles fabric. This is what I am thinking of using for a bag for one of my nieces.
Then I auditioned fabrics for turkey feathers.
My boss has a birthday on Tuesday. I seriously doubt that he dries the dishes at his house. These are really more for his wife than him.
And one of the ladies that I just hired started working for me the day after her birthday I didn't figure that out until this past week. I have already posted a photo of the embroidery when I did the same design for my Mom.
David is the proud and do I mean PROUD new owner of a 2011 Ford Mustang GT. I have photos just one my other laptop. He even let Mason drive it Saturday night to take Megan to the movies.

1 comment:

  1. I love the brown circles fabric. That is so cute.

    And drooling over the Mustang. So. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete