Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Japanese Festival

Mason volunteered at the Japanese Festival over the weekend. It was a nice break from the weeks drama until it started raining.
Of course Mason and David's favorite part of the festival was feeding the koi and eating Pocky. Afterwards they took me to Benihana's for my birthday. Notice the whole Japanese theme here, that would be Mason's doing.
My mother will be disappointed there isn't a photo of Mason. It was so dark under the trees I didn't get a good photo of him. I do have another Benihana photo of the three of us I will post for her later this week.
Running to the fabric store to look at fabrics for my craft room today. Need new curtains and to recover two chair seats. It is a good distraction for me.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Sounds like a good time. And I love the shot of the Koi.

    ReplyDelete