Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thread Line Up

Before I start embroidering a project I get out my old thread holder and line up all the colors in order according to the color change sheet. If a thread is used more than once I leave a blank peg on the thread holder so I know to reuse a color. Once all the colors are on the thread holder I take a final look at them to make sure they all work together. Not sure how everyone else does it but this works for me.


Watching the skies today. We had hail earlier. It will be mid afternoon before the thunderstorms are out of here. Hopefully the tomatoes don't get too much damage.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea; I learn so much from you. The butterflies are gorgeous and I especially love the blue and yellow together. Would so love to have a machine that did larger than 4x4 inches! xo,

    ReplyDelete