Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy Weekend

I think I have a thing for pigs. Any size, shape or color. Like I need another pair of flannel lounge pants. It is in the 80s here all week.
A few more kitchen towels for my Mother. The rooster was a free one on a website last week. Love the swirly tail.

I did get a my robe finished finally. No boring photo sorry. Made one of my shirts, which was a disaster. Just not the right style for me, turned it into a short night gown. That should tell you how terribly wrong it was. The pattern was fine, my sewing skills were fine, just not the right style for me.

1 comment:

  1. Those pigs sure are cute, and so is the swirly-tailed rooster. I know what you mean about clothing patterns. I just never have any luck with those coming out to fit right. Thus I machine embroider and quilt... xo,

    ReplyDelete