Wednesday, April 28, 2010

On Target

I can't wait for the kid to get his first paycheck. He sounds like he enjoyed it. Definetely a change for him.
The horizontal sashings are sewn. But not sewn to the florals yet. So please don't think my seams were that far off. I have a few more ideas for borders on this before I am done.

Then my husband sent me this link. If that doesn't break your heart I don't know what would. No we are not inquiring about them. Adopting Kim was enough work and too fresh in my mind. Give me another year when Kim and Mason are both in college and we may think about it. These kids being a sibling group of 4 would qualify for board payments from the state until they were at least 18 years old. I would guess about $3200 a month. If you have a big heart and enough room in your home it would be a rewarding experience to adopt them. I can guarantee they have issues above and beyond what you think kids would do but in the end you would really make a difference. Enough of my public service announcement.

1 comment:

  1. That quilt is going to be absolutely lovely! Hey, now you can have your towels for embroidery delivered! ;) Also, I so admire you for adopting and having such a huge heart. xo,

    ReplyDelete