Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Under the Weather

I am a bit under the weather lately. I think it is allergies. Everything is blooming and causing my head some major pain. Went home yesterday found the quietest room in the house and slept for two hours. And still went to bed at my normal time. I did get the teddy bear sewn and partially stuffed. I guess too many piggies ate up all my stuffing. I need to run by the fabric store today at lunch. I wonder if they still remember my name. It has been at least two weeks since I have been there.

David will be leaving for two weeks in Oregon the first part of April. Hopefully I can get a big project list ready and be productive while he is gone. Maybe I can even ditch the kids for a weekend. Wishful thinking.

Mason turns 17 on Thursday. Have no idea what to get him for his birthday. I think he is saving money for gas. Should have his license within the month. This was by his choice to wait so long. I am glad he did. I think he now has the maturity that I won't worry putting him behind the wheel.

And they finally gave an estimate on my car yesterday. Surprisingly they are saying $4000. I really think they are going to find more damage once they start working on it. Could take a few more weeks to get my car back.

No comments:

Post a Comment