Friday, March 27, 2009

Swaps in Progress

Another small dog toy swap. As you know Buttercup loves small stuffed toys. She will
play fetch until she passes out. Small Scottie dog for another swapbot swap. Will probably make a couple stuffed dog bones also to send. My partner has at least one miniature dachshund, hard to tell from her profile.Finally got the bear stuffed and sewn up last night. Just need to add eyes, nose and maybe a mouth, throw on a bow and call it done. I wish I could find some vintage chennille to use in my projects. I just love that stuff. Although I am very glad I bought the premade patchwork fabric for this bear. I have a little left that Buttercup may get a project out of it, not sure how the flannel will hold up to dog drool.
Rainy weekend ahead, which will keep me from doing yard work (darn).

No comments:

Post a Comment