Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fabric Fondling

I swore I wasn't going to buy any fabric this week. Like that was really going to happen. I have been fondling this pre made patchwork fabric for months. Chenille is some of my all time favorite fabric, I could resist no more.

I had a 50% off coupon so I had to use it. Got a full yard of this. Which is more than I need but not more than I wanted. My swap-bot teddy bear partner likes shabby chic so I am going to make her teddy from this. Some cute button eyes and an embroidered nose are what I have in mind. And if it turns out well I may just make one for myself also.

I did for a few minutes think I would mix and match fabrics for a patchwork of my own but then decided why bother. This was perfect just the way it was, cheaper and required no time to put together.

1 comment:

  1. this fabric looks really cute and spring-y!
    -dimanche

    ReplyDelete