Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Birthday

I had to put up the 200th post before I could post about Kim's birthday. Although it really wasn't just a birthday. She started celebrating Friday night with a friend spending the night. Saturday she had a group of friends get together at Cici's pizza, and yesterday we did a low key celabration at home with the family.

When Kim came back to live with us last year before the adoption we had to wean her off sugar again. She loves her sweets. Which I am more of a salty person so I really don't understand the obsession. I found this recipe last week and new it was perfect for her to do as a birthday cake. Of course mine wasn't as pretty, but being pretty wasn't really part of the requirements.

It is a sugar cookie base with marshmallows, m&m's, jelly beans and candy sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment