Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Toy Society

As you may know I have done a couple of drops for The Toy Society.

They were just featured in an article in an Australian News paper called The Age. Check out the article. Funny thing is they mention doing 100 drops by April. If I remember the post on The Toy Society correctly it should be well into the 300's by April.

I highly recommend getting involved if you like a Pay It Forward type of mystery in your life. I felt like a double agent dropping national security secrets to be picked up by another agent. Trying to drop in a public place, get a photo all without getting caught is a bit nerve racking. But you just have to go for it. And the look on my son's face when I asked him to participate has been priceless. He just rolls his eyes and goes along with my insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment