Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rare Sighting

We had a rare sighting at my house last night. Me crafting on a week night. I used to spend at least 30 minutes to an hour doing something crafty every night when I got home from work. My own personal "me" time to wind down from the day. Lately I have been working later and later. And the kids have been a bit more demanding.
One of the girls that works for me has a little boy that turns three in a few weeks. She found a similar tshirt on etsy for $16 I used for inspiration. My investment less than $2. Her son is a huge Mickey fan. Definitely a little boy after my heart.

I even had time to start working on my mini quilt for my swap-bot swap. More on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Cute shirt!

    My girl is starting to get into Mickey. It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete