My embroidery machine had started giving me problems. Got worse at my Mom's house over the weekend, a design I have stitched 10 times before wouldn't come out correctly. When I got home I adjusted the upper thread tension but it still wouldn't stitch quite right. I refused to take it in for service, took out a couple of screws myself but couldn't get the machine apart. Probably was good that I couldn't. I ended up taking some thread and running it back and forth like dental floss. And look what came out of my machine. Problem solved.
Now I can get back to all the projects rolling around in my head.