Saturday, June 26, 2010

Done for the Day

Only one flop from the day of sewing. An embroidered pig with a really bad sunburn. He looked so bad he was embarassed to show his face. In the hoop coin purse from Embroidery Library. And the good news is this guy does fit in the 4x4 hoop.
I need to sew on a snap or velcro for the closure on the front flap otherwise it is completely embroidered and sewn in the hoop.
I have lots of excuses for not working on the denim blanket. I did get two more rows sewn on today. Only 7 more rows to go and then finish the vertical sewing. I am so over this blanket. I know I am going to love it when done but I just can't see an end in sight.
So I moved on to something I know I can finish over the weekend. Just a sneak peak. I should be able to finish it on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment