Saturday, June 26, 2010

Before Noon

David is on call this weekend. So we have to stick close to home. Oh darn, can you tell I am quite disappointed. Buttercup woke up early and I decided while I let her out I would just stay up and get started on my day. Four bobbins loaded and I am ready to roll.
Threads all layed out.
First project done. A towel for one of the ladies that works for me.
An in the hoop reindeer door hanger. Looks a little like Scoby Doo with antlers to me. Not too difficult to make. Although I doubt the center hole would fit on a standard door knob.
An in the hoop scissors case. This is all mine. Scissors already in it.
And a photo of the photo of the front. Someone gave me the pink lady bug button. I thought it fit just perfectly on these.
It isn't even quite noon yet. I need to go reload the bobbins and see how much more damage I can do before the end of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute stuff! Wonder if I could do the scissors holder? Love my flipflop key chain...thanks!

    ReplyDelete