Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Weekend

The photo is for my Mom.
Saturday was spent washing and vacuuming the cars. Luckily Mason did most of it. I spent most of the day running between the driveway helping Mason and the upstairs spare bedroom closet helping David. I got nothing done I wanted to.

Sunday was spent doing yard work and gardening. We also bought a new swing for the backyard. Instructions said it would take 30 minutes. Mason and I spent two hours working on it. I think most of that time was spent reading the instructions 5 or 6 times to understand what they meant.

And this morning was more gardening. We got the water system all setup. If I can just figure out how to program the timer I will have a pretty hassle free garden all summer long.

Heading outside to enjoy the swing and watch David grill. No rain in the forecast which means no sewing in the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment