Thursday, May 05, 2011

I Promise

A couple weeks ago I saw a post on a blog with cutest portable play bakery tutorial. Complete with its own oven and goodies to bake. Thinking to myself there are no little ones in my life that would make one for I moved on. Of course this morning I was talking to a co-worker and she was describing her niece playing tea party and it sounded like something perfect for her.

So now I am kicking myself for not sharing a link to it with all of you. If I had I wouldn't be scrambling to find the blog. How in the world am I going to figure out which blog I saw it one weeks ago? I wasn't even sure how many weeks ago I saw it. I started scrolling through my list of followed blogs trying to think who could have posted it. It did take a little hunting but when I saw the name ikatbag I knew she was so creative I had to go see it was her that posted the tutorial. Jackpot.

So here is the link to the portable bakery and from here on out I promise when I see super cute ideas I will post the link. And while you are there check out the other tutorials they are awesome.

The co-worker asked me if I could make one by September. Not sure if that was a stab at my not being productive lately or if she was just being generous with time.

1 comment:

  1. This idea is super fun...I think the clear jars are darling!

    thanks for visiting my blog today it was nice to see your comment...

    maybe your co-worker's niece's birthday is in September :)

    ReplyDelete