Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Sewing

It has been a while since I have sewn rice packs.


I sew a few channels in muslin, fill with white rice and then put into fabric covers. I microwave for about 2 minutes or put in the freezer for an hour, just depends if I need a hot or cold pack.


Then a quick redesign to turn an old logo sweatshirt into something more wearable for my mother.


Cut off the collar and right down the front.


Covered up the old logo with a sweet strawberry appliqué and add a binding on the raw edge. Still using up that green gingham.


Binding all ready for my nephews double wedding ring quilt. Long arm quilter says I should have it back tomorrow. Finally.


And don't forget tomorrow starts Sew Mama Sews giveaway day. I made something special to give away.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment