Thursday, January 26, 2012

Is it Just Me?

I am all for making my life easier with gadgets but how hard is it to put pins into a pin cushion and pull them out.
I can't believe someone actually thought it was so difficult they needed to make a dispenser for pins. Normally $59 but you can find them on sale for $29.

I have to pin every curved seam in the double wedding ring quilt and I never once was annoyed enough by my pin cushion that I thought I would need to go spend $29 on a gadget to replace it.

My craft room is almost all packed. No sewing for me for at least 60 days. Well no sewing sewing except the double wedding ring quilt. I have packed it in my suit case so I can sew while living in the hotel. While packing all my fabric and unfinished projects I came to the realization that I may be in the need of some serious hoarders therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment