Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sunshine

I found fabric for the big field pieces of the double wedding ring quilt. It is in the washer right now. I thought I found fabric for the ends of the arcs. Got home and it just didn't work for me. Two more fabric ships are on the agenda for Friday. Guess I should take a couple arcs with me so I don't buy more unneeded fabric.


While enjoying the sunshine in my seeing room I Whipped up a couple water bottle holders out of repurposed pants my mother sent me. Hah, now I can send them back to her.



And I played with the apple core template I bought with some of my Christmas gift card money. I need lots of practice with those curves before I try a bigger version.

Now to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and 60 degree weather.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment