Saturday, February 19, 2011

Procrastinating

I have been procrastinating starting the twins playhouse. 
I pulled some fabric out of my stash and found the perfect zippers to coordinate. Put together a couple small bags this morning. Nice to have enough selection in the stash I can sew without shopping first. I highly recommend checking your local craigslist for zippers. I have bought two lots of zippers from craigslist and have been quite pleased both times.  
I need to find a little project for the fat 1/8th heart fabrics I received from my swapbot partner. It doesn't really show in the photo but both have glitter on them. Just way too cute.

Wonder what else I can kill time with today instead of the twins playhouse?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, procrastination... it's one of my favorite things. And least favorite all at the same time.

    Love the heart fabric!

    ReplyDelete