Monday, December 05, 2011

Minutes to Spare

I finished the puffy biscuit quilt with about 15 minutes to spare.


It is approximately 30 x 36 inches. 120 individual 3 inch puffs. I lost count but it is somewhere around 32 different fabrics.


Cotton, flannel, fleece, minky, fake fur, chenille, sequins, textured fleece, terry cloth, I am sure I am forgetting something else.

My decision has been made I am going to give it away during Sew Mama Sew giveaway day next week. The decision was pretty easy, it is so darn stinking cute I want to keep it. Which is exactly why I need to give it away.

My double wedding ring templates arrived this afternoon. I think I am going to make a three ring table runner to test them before I start cutting into the actual quilt fabric.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment